To day i will show you how to put the Customer VAT number to your PDF template. You can also add other fields of customer to your PDF template.
If you haven't install our Easy PDF Invoice extension you can install it for free from your magento connect. GET IT HERE
- Login to your customer account. From customer dashboard click to edit your domain.
- Check to check box called Customize your PDF templates you will see new section is displayed. From here you can modify your PDF Template.
- Select the PDF template which you would like to modify. (Order Template, Invoice Template, Shipment Template, Credit Memo Template)
- On the template editor move the pointer to the place which you would like to add your Customer Tax.
- Click to Insert Variable button. New modal window will be displayed. Click to Customer then click to Tax/VAT Number then you will see new text has been added to the template editor. (See image below)